Nov 24, 2011

AWARDS

(1)  Liebster Blog Award

Really happy and excited to receive my first award. I am so grateful to Faseela of ''Good Food Ends with Good Talk'' for giving me this lovely award. She has a wonderful blog with lot of delicious recipes. Please do visit her blog and convey your valuable comments.


'Liebster' means 'favourite or dearest' in German. 
Rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting 

  on their blog.
- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would 

  like to honour.

I would like to share this award with some of my blogger friends,
Dear friends, grab this token of appreciation and continue being an inspiration :)
Best Wishes and Happy Blogging !!!


...................................................................................................................................


(2) The Circle of Friends Award, Cutest Blog Award, Cherry On Top Award & Kreativ Blogger Award

Really honored to receive awards from Julie @ Erivum Puliyum. She has a wonderful space with really delicious & creative recipes. She is a sincere & hardworking person in terms of cooking. Do visit her blog & leave your valuable comments. Thanking Julie for the following awards !















I would like to pass it to my following blogger buddies:
...............................................................................................................................


(3) Fabulous Blog Award

I'm extremely thankful to dear Faseela @  Good Food Ends With Good Talk  and dear Christy Gerald @ My Kitchen Flavors - Bon Appetit!  for sharing  'Fabulous Blog' Award with me. Its truly special and i'm  really honoured ! Please visit their space and explore their truly inviting & mouth watering recipes !!




I would like to pass it to the following bloggers who have inspired me a lot with their fabulous blogs. Please visit their lovely blogs too. This award should be  shared for 10 people but as i got the award twice i thought i'll share it with 20 of my blogger friends!! So here it goes.....
 

Rules for the Award:
-Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog
-Copy and paste this award to your blog.
-Reveal the 10 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their    blog.
-Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to blogger they would like to honor.


...........................................................................................................................


(4) Happy Blogger Award

I'm extremely happy & thankful to  Jay of  “ Tasty Appetite “  for choosing me this 'Happy Blogger award'.  Jay  has a lovely blog with lot of delicious recipes with an impressive presentation. Check out her space to see her lovely recipe collection..!
I'm  passing this award to my 10 deserving blogger friends…and here they are:
...............................................................................................................................


(5) Versatile Blogger Award

I'm so grateful to Julie @ Erivum Puliyum for passing me the "Versatile Blogger Award".She has a cute & lovely blog with awesome recipes & events.  Please do visit her space for mouthwatering delights !!


I would like to pass it to the following blogger friends-
 ...............................................................................................................................

30 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Teena...wishing many more too..
Thanx a lot dear for sharing it with me..
Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
Erivum Puliyum

Aarthi said...

Thank u so much for the award dear..It really mean a lot to me..And thanks you for remembering while u pass on the award..

Aarthi

Amila said...

wow!!this is a good news for me to start my day!!Thanks a lot for sharing this award with me too....& Congrats on your first award!!

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Wow!,I'm delighted and honoured to share Liebster Award with U. Dear.So sweet of YOU.Thanks a lot Dear.

Julie said...

Teena,
You have an award at my space,please collect it :-)
Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
Erivum Puliyum

Nalini's Kitchen said...

Congrats!Thank you so much for dropping by,follwing you dear.
Cheers
Nalini

Teena said...

Thanks for the wishes & for accepting my awards! Hope many more awards will be waiting for you all !! Happy Cooking :)

Ganga Sreekanth said...

Congrats Teena

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

congrats on the award dear..well deserved..
thanks a lot for passing this wonderful award to me..;)
keep growing..:))
Tasty Appetite

Vardhini said...

Congrats on all the awards and thanks a ton for thinking about me. Wish you tons more to come.

Vardhini
Event: Sinful Delights
Event: Stuffed Paratha

Balvinder said...

First off all congrats for all the awards you got. You really have a nice blog and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the award you shared with me. I will try to link back in my coming post.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Congrats dear! Thanks for sharing the fabulous blog award with me too. I am honored. I will make a post soon. Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Teena,
Thank you sooooo much for the Fabulous Blog award!! I am so appreciative! By the way, your blog looks amazing! Love those cake pops! They are so fun to make, aren't they?! Have a beautiful day!

Sangeetha M said...

Thank You so much for sharing the "Happy Blogger award" will post it soon...thanks a lot dear!!
Spicy Treats
OnGoing Event ~ Dish It Out-Brinjal n Garlic

Riceandcoconut said...

Thank you so much for pasing the "Happy blogger award "to me,I'm honored,I appreciated,will post them soon :)
Ridwan

Faseela said...

thanx a lot 4 sharing it with me dear...........keep rocking

Fairy Garden said...

Great awards page.
MurariAnniversary-Giveaway-2012

Ramya said...

thank you for the award

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks a lot for sharing it with me dear.

Only Fish Recipes said...

Hi Teena...Congrats on all ur awards...n thnx 4 sharing the award with me :-)

Roshni said...

thank you teena. you made my day.. love roshni

Hima Raj said...

Thanks Teenz for the award. You are one of the first to give me this :)

dumuki.blogspot.com

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

3 Awards? Wow, congratulations!!! And thanks SO much for passing one along to me :)

Elpiniki said...

Thank you so much! Have a nice day!

CEK said...

Thank you so much Teena and Congratulations on all of your Awards too! <3

Jincy Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jincy Joseph said...

Thank you Teena

Amila said...

Thanks a lot for the award,I am honourd!!Also congrats on your awards!!

CEK said...

Sorry I'm a little behind but I've posted the award! Thanks again! http://carriesexperimentalkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-new-awards-versatile-blogger.html

Fairy Garden said...

Hi dear,

thanks once again for the award and you can just check it out on Recap

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...