|Vegetables coated in a spicy batter and deep fried in vegetable oil.|
Total Time......30 min (Prep -10 min, Cook-20 min)
Yield...............15 to 20 pakoras
- 1 cup Gram flour(chick pea flour)
- 3 cups sliced vegetables (Carrot, Cabbage, Onion etc)
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Corriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Salt as required
- Oil for frying
- Take sliced vegetables in a big bowl. Mix in gram flour, spices, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Add water and mix well so that the vegetables are well coated with the batter.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan. When oil is really hot, drop the veggie batter.
- Fry until golden brown and have a tasty tea time snack with some ketchup :)